Spring is officially here, and I can't wait to start wearing more skirts and dresses sans tights! For a little wardrobe inspiration, I've pulled together six pieces that would be fun to wear this season:
1. A chambray top for looking effortlessly cool
2. Colorful strappy sandals to show off your cute pedicure
3. Mint stripes to work double-duty—tuck into a pencil skirt for work or wear with jeans for a loung-y day
pretty skirt to wear out to dinner
5. A scarf in a funky print to keep things interesting
6. Boyfriend shorts for weekend adventures
What are you looking forward to wearing this spring?
This post is brought to you in collaboration with DefShop, an online fashion destination. Thanks for supporting Quiet Like Horses' sponsors.